Assessors & Moderators
As the sector leader in skills development, we require a panel of dedicated assessors and moderators.
This ensures that a high industry standard is adhered to while maintaining exceptional skills upliftment and training across a moderated scale. As a facilitator, assessor or moderator, you are required to:
- Facilitate training on course material as and when required
- Provide required learner support via electronic channels
- Manage administration duties by maintaining accurate records and feedback effectively
- Manage employed and unemployed learners effectively
- Provide support and monitor learner progress
- Adhere to the codes of conduct of the company and the SETA
- Keep up to date on the developments in course material that you are accredited to train
- Continuously be in contact with your project manager throughout the training intervention
For more information on how to apply to become a registered Assessor or Moderator with the FoodBev Manufacturing SETA, please contact Thabang Madihlaba: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +27 11 253 7368.