Who Are We?
FoodBev Manufacturing SETA facilitates access to training and skills development for employees and new job applicants in the food and beverage manufacturing industry. To achieve this, labour market research is conducted, sector skills gaps are identified, occupationally directed qualifications are developed, training providers are accredited, various skills development and training interventions are funded, and career guidance is provided.
What drives us:
To be the accessible driver, enabler and innovator of developing quality skills through partnerships in the pursuit of a transformed and competitive food and beverage manufacturing sector.
At FoodBev Manufacturing SETA, we believe in:
- Service Excellence (Delivery)
What we do:
We support the drive to:
- Increase Employability of Workforce Entrants
- Enhance Greater Entrepreneurship
- Improve the competitiveness of the Industry
- Maintain relevance of the SETA skills interventions to the sector.
- Facilitating Skills training and
- Driving Investment in Human Capital Development
- Innovation and being the best at managing SETA Funds
- Collaborating with Learning and Industry Partners and
- Increasing visibility of what we do and what we can offer.